Lisle IL Unemployment Career Center Office
Where is the Lisle IL Unemployment Career Center Office located?
LWIA 6 – WorkNet DuPage, An Illinois workNet Center
2525 Cabot Drive, Suite 302 Lisle IL 60532
Tell (630) 955-2030 or (630) 955-2098
TTY or (630) 955-2031 Fax
Hours of Operation: 8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday
Lisle IL Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interviews
How do I qualify for Unemployment Benefits in IL?
- You must have earned enough money in the past 18 months for the state of Illinois to establish your weekly benefit amount.
- You must have an acceptable reason for your work separation.
What do I need to do to get unemployment Benefits in IL
- You must report your reason for your separation from your job when you file your claim for benefits.
- You must Report any wages earned and list all your employers from the last 18 months.
- You must be available for work each week or you may loose your benefits.
- You must be actively searching for work each week or benefits may be denied.
- You must develop report your work search each week as required by law
- You can use Use IllinoisJobLink.com to search for a jobs
- You must quick report your return to work as soon as possible to avoid committing fraud.
What information do I need to file my claim for UI Benefits in IL?
- Your Social Security number
- Your Driver’s License or State ID
- Your employment history from the past 18 months
- Your dependent’s name, social security number and date of birth
How Do I File For Unemployment Benefits in Illinois?
- To apply for IL unemployment insurance benefits you need to visit the Illinois department of insurance security website and file your claim.
Can I file an appeal if I am denied unemployment benefits in IL?
- YES! If your claim for UI Benefits is denied you can file an appeal with the Illinois Department Of Employment Security.
|Chicago Office: IDES Appeals Division 33 S State St, 8th Floor Chicago, IL 60603-2802||Springfield Office: IDES Appeals Division 607 East Adams, 8th Floor Springfield, IL 62701|
How do I look for work while on Illinois unemployment Insurance benefits?
- You can use the job search tool on IllinoisJobLink.com website to search for jobs.
- You are required to register with IllinoisJobLink.com while receiving unemployment benefits.
What income do I have to report when certifying weekly for IL unemployment Insurance benefits?
- You must report the total amount of all income before taxes.
- You need to notify the IDES as soon as you begin working.
What is the Maximum amount of Unemployment Benefits I can get in IL?
- The maximum amount of weekly unemployment benefit you can receive is $742.00 if you have children.
- Your weekly UI benefit amount is determined by; Adding the amount of the two highest earning quarters from a base period; Taking 47% of the total received from adding the two highest earning quarters; and Dividing the result by 26.
- You may receive unemployment benefits for a total of 26 weeks.