Delta CO Unemployment Career Center Office
Delta Workforce Center
206 Ute Street, Delta CO
Phone Number: (970) 874-5781
Fax: (970) 874-0991
Note: Business Service Representative: Naomi Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office ID: 6131
Delta CO Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
Colorado Department of Labor & Employment Information Services
- You can file or manage your CO unemployment Benefits claim Online or call 303-536-5615
- Certify your weekly benefit payments using the Automated system by calling 303-813-2800, Toll-Free 1-888-550-2800 or call Live support at 303-536-5615
- To Request a Replacement CO 1099-G Form or Report Invalid 1099-G Form
- For Changing or resetting your MyUI+ password call 303-536-5615
- For Changing or resetting your PIN call the Automated system at 303-813-2800 or Toll-Free 1-888-550-2800 or Live support: 303-536-5615
- For Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TTD) call 303-318-9016 or Toll Free 1-800-894-7730
- For Unemployment Overpayment Benefits Call 303-318-9035 or Toll Free 1-877-464-4622
- To Reopen your CO UI benefit claim call 303-536-5615
- For UI Claim Errors call 303-318-9000 or toll-free at 1-800-388-5515
- Report fraud or identity theft use the Report Unemployment Identity Theft Form
- To Schedule a callback call the Denver Metro: 303-318-9000, Toll-Free: 1-800-388-5515, Spanish: 303-318-9333, Spanish Toll-Free: 1-866-422-0402
- To Updating your address call the Automated system at 303-813-2800, Toll-Free 1-888-550-2800 or Live support at 303-536-5615
- To update your email address call 303-536-5615
Maximum Amount Of CO Unemployment Benefit You Can Earn
- The maximum benefit amount available is $742 per week.
- Approximately 55 percent of your weekly wage over a 12-month time period.
- You can get a minimum of 6 to a maximum of 14-26 weeks in UI Benefit Payments
- You can Estimate your Benefit Payments Online
- You can earn up to 25 percent of your weekly benefit amount and still be paid your full benefit payment
CO Unemployment Benefit Eligibility and Work Search Requirements
- You must be able to work and available to work.
- You must be unemployed through no fault of your own
- You must be an employee whose employer takes taxes out of your paychecks and reports your income on a W-2 tax form.
- You must have earned $2,500 during a standard base period
- You must be currently unemployed or are working fewer than 32 hours a week and earning less than the weekly amount that unemployment benefits pay.
COLORADO WORKFORCE CENTER PROGRAMS
- CO Workforce Center “Career Counselors” connect workers and Job Seekers
- Job seekers can get Job listings
- Computer and internet access
- Job Seekers can get career counseling and training
- Job Hirers can recruit workers, do pre-screening, and referral services
- Tax credits and training reimbursement for employers
- Job seekers can get self-services or staff-assisted options to meet their employment needs.
Colorado 2022 Minimum Wage
$12.56 / Hour
$9.54 / Hour for tipped employees
CO Unemployment Rate as of June 2022
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
633 17th Street, Suite 201
Denver, CO 80202-3660